-=PCTechTalk=- cd-rw question..

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:12:59 -0400

Hi,

I have two computers.  I am transfering files from one to another on CDRW's.
After I burn the files onto a CD RW on my Dell computer and then put them on
my other computer, I erase the CD-RW.  Then I took out the erased CD-RW and
tried to put more files on it from my Dell computer but it wont let me.  It
says something about the CD not being usable again, this happens every time
I do this each time with a brand new CDRW.

I dont understand because I thought these were resuseable?  Can anyone
explain.,  I use window xp home on both computers.
Thanks,
christy