-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cd-rw question..

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:28:04 -0700

Hi Cristy,
have you considered one of the USB flash drives.
A 1 Gig one can be purchased for less than $100
or a USB external hard drive in the 40 gig size for a similar price.

you could use it to transfer files and take files with you for use on other=
 computers.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 8/21/2005 at 6:50 PM cristy wrote:

Oh ;),

Im not that great with taking the computer apart for things, I have done it=

some in the past but not real comfy.  I am actually combining files and
having to go through them one by one after I have them on one computer, I
did research using both computers and now am cleaning up my mess, ridding
of dups and all.  I wont use two again for researching like that.  I will=
 find
a better method of storing files.

cristy