-=PCTechTalk=- Re: = can't save [xphomes2]

  • From: "ted" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:52:41 -0000

hi gang,
I've got a good one here!!
when I click file/save, in word, the pop-up flashes for less
than a second then disappears;
in WordPad and notepad I don't even get to see it. Straight
after, the job I'm working on
disappears.
I,m continually d/l'ing and uninstalling, and often get into
scrapes that I have to struggle to
get out of, but this one has stopped me in my tracks; i can't
work anymore.
At least, i'm getting a good rest! if it weren't for the worry.

As a last resort, I 'restored' 3 times [all I had] to no avail.
help Ted