-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows failed to start

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:35:41 -0400

Patti,
    The disk you have there is a very good one to have (so protect it well),
but it's not what we need for this procedure.  That one has the original
chipset drivers and all of the other stuff your operating system needs in
order to properly use the mainboard.  As you also noticed, it has an
emergency BIOS flashing utility built right into it.  If your BIOS ever
completely looses its mind, you'll be able to use that disk to recover.

Peace,
Gman