-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows failed to start

  • From: "Patti or Ken" <patken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:40:13 +1200

I know that you are working on lots of issues and the prompt answers to
mine, amaze me!
Things don't usually get to me, but I've got a few things going on in my
life and there's only so much an old lady can take.   :-)

I think I can find out the BIOS. I'll go into setup.
I will leave it for a while. I have things to do, I'll get back later'

Thanks for your explanation about Torrent.

Patti