-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trying to building a P4 PC - unsuccessfully!

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:23:30 -0400

I have a Dell now - almost 3 years old. I've heard their tech support has gone
the way of almost nothing - a real shame.
You're right - That's half the thing to look for when shopping I think.
Cris
From: <Foxhillers@xxxxxxx>
:
: CrisS
:    Actually, some bundled systems at the major stores are such a bargain
that
: you will save much money buying these..... and avoid the potential
headaches
: of hardware and software installation.
: Been there, done that
: mjh