-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Transfering data from old computer to new

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:11:12 -0700

yeah what he said :)  The biggest problem is usually getting the cables to
reach to the hard drive when its resting on "whatever" outside the tower.
The IDE cable is usually long enough but the power supply connectors often
don't reach so you probably have to find something to raise it up to the
level where they are at.

~Lacey~