-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problem with modem

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:40:05 -0600

Don,

That is one main reason why I'm going to open a channel on IRC so we can
have a place to go to in order to talk about computers as well as not being
afraid to just talk with someone or make a statement which is important to
some but not to others.  I to agree that these boards are a bit bossy at
times.  I see no harm in talking about things other then computers once in a
while, and to those who don't seem to care to put the name down of the
person they are replying about should not gripe about some things that are
said especially since we often don't even know who a person is talking to.
I personally believe if a person or persons does not want to read something
someone else has said then they should not continue reading once they see it
is not pertaining to computers or the subject at hand.  The channel I'm
going to open is not for stuff coats or goodie two shoes.  Once again, if
you wish to be a supporter of the new channel, please send me your real
name, a nick name you will be using and your email address.  Send this info
to "Bob" rec46@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Don't worry, this information will not be given
to the world.  Only to the server admin who will be giving us the new
channel.

As of right now I have 4 supporters.  Only need 3 or 4 more.

Thanks,
Bob