-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problem with modem

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:27:03 -0600

What I hear you saying is,

The old modem worked, you changed to the new modem with the same
configuration which also agrees with the instructions for the new modem.

You called AOL and they told you the tower, not the modem, doesn't conform
to their "LIKING"!!!!! OMG

Without more detailed information, it would be hard for me to tell you what
is wrong.

When you try to connect do  you here it go through the handshake procedure,
(hear it starting to dial out)?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you