-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pccillin Firewall (was Deleted Mail)

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:58:38 -0700

I'm not taking it as a put down Christy....we all need any information we
can get.  I bought the computer in Oct. 2001....so I am not sure what
version it was. I did search all over it and could not find and setting for
changing how it was doing it....so may be the pre-installed version wasn't
the full version. That's why I removed it.  I think I even asked on several
list about why it was doing that....it was very annoying.
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx