-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pccillin Firewall (was Deleted Mail)

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:05:51 -0400

Good afternoon

I hope the link below is not your download of Trend
Pccillin Program?!    The link below is Only for the
ONLINE scan by the Makers of Pccillin it is NOT the
program Pccillin itself.    The Online scan would
require you to download a small file (named
xscan53.cab) to help with the Online scan which may
or maynot be deleted once the online scan is complete
 To search for ONLINE scan file(s)  try looking for:

Patch.exe found in the Windows directory (approx
124kb)  as well as any files in the AUbin folder
found in the windows directory  unzip.dll found in
the Windows directory if the properties state version
information of Trend Micro,  Zlib.dll found in the
windows directory if version information is of Trend
Micro

On 7/25/02 at 12:21 PM Brenda wrote:

>I DID ALL OF THE ABOVE.... AND EVEN MANUALY removed
the worm. and
>rescanned
>to be sure
>http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_pcc.as
Deleted Mail)

>> Good morning Brenda
>>
>> OK this is going to sound like one of those "duh"
>> questions but I have to ask.
>>
>> Since you downloaded Which program ?  (just to
>> verify)    And simply downloading a program means
>> nothing unless its installed, updated and
configured
>> properly and most important Constantly running in
the