-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: "Clint D" <driggars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:49:40 -0500

Brenda
Something as important as a hard drive that would need to be in court? You
better have a good pay anti virus, and do lots of back ups, another thing,
if things are that important in that computer, the kids should be a hands
off thing.
Get you the good anti virus, then go into the help files and read up how to
configure the mail program to it.
Clint