-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: "Brenda" <pima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:08:19 -0400

THIS IS WHAT VIRUS SCANNNER EMAIL SAID..--I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS ADDRESS..?/
AND I HAVENT SENT ANY MAIL//TO SUCH ADDRESS'S
Our virus detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:-
  To: <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: A  new game
  Date: Wed Jul 24 11:31:20 2002
Any infected parts of the message have not been delivered.

This message is simply to warn you that your computer system may have a
virus present and should be checked.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: >>> Virus 'W32/Klez-G' found in file ./g6OIUuA09942/install.exe