-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:45:30 -0400

Brenda....click on one of the files ONCE just to select it, then hold
your Shift key down and right click on it and you will see Open With as
a choice....you have to select it first, THEN shift/right click it to
get the Open With choice

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop