-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: "Darryl" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:06:56 +1000

I think your running 98 ?? I am not sure if the open with option is
available in the right click on 98 or not, try it and find out.

Right click the file that has had its association changed and click open
with, choose another program from the list that shows up, if it isnt there
you will have to use the browse button, make sure there is a tick in always
use this program and click apply , OK

Darryl