-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My new computer

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:46:44 -0800

Actually Rose, -- since I wrote the last email I read my
directions and now it doesn't look so complicated.  Gateway
even has tutorials on video and sound editing with this system
so I will keep it :-)

I may end up making my sound and movement Children's book on
DVD earlier than I thought.

And you are right, I can listen to my Sousa Marches or Opera as
loud as I want now.  Even rock and roll.  Soothing music is not
part of my listening pleasure. (LOL)  -- grew up in the 50s and
60s and absolutely adored the music my daughters listened to in
the 80s -- even enjoyed some RAP.

Judith

You do not HAVE to hook it up...but..think of some nice
soothing music
playing in the background to inspire you. Hugs, Rose