-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC -- Limited Funds

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:47:41 -0600

Heck, in today's paper they had a dell, compac or HP for under $500.
I believe at Best buy or Circuit city if my memory serves me right.

The thing with building your own is it may cost a bit more then a like
system from the above mentioned stores. That is due to the fact you are
buying out right the OS and other applications that come in the machine.
Plus, you will most likely be putting in better components. Whose knows what
components are in those store preassembled machines.

You also are not locked in going back to the machines manufacture to replace
or upgrade in the future

But a budget is after all a promise to be broken LOLOLOL.
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you