-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My new computer

  • From: "Tech Rose" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:33:23 -0800

You do not HAVE to hook it up...but..think of some nice soothing music
playing in the background to inspire you.

The sound on that machine will be just awesome.

But, if you REALLY do not want it.. I will glady take the Boston Accoustic
System with Surround sound off your hands.. subwoofer, speakers and all...
including the control center.

I know it would work wonderfully on my new system....

I will be happy to pay shipping!  lol!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Rose
Las Vegas
Or you can come visit and bring it with you!