-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:02:56 -0600

Ohmygosh!!!  Do I have to pass a test before I can get the fix????  I guess
you are saying the zipped file contains one of my cards but apparently one I
had not labeled.  I don't know why I would not have put a name on it unless
I was thinking I might save the card for future use.  And something has
decided to play with my mind by scrambling all these files!  Do I pass?  Now
how do I fix it????