-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:28:39 -0500

Sandi,
How sure are you that these files used to be something else?
Are all of the files the same size or similar?
Do any of them have an extension?

Also, you uninstalled all of your Norton products around that date.  I don't
believe that's related to this, but you were looking for what happened them.

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"