-=PCTechTalk=- Re: M$ Word help

  • From: dswabc <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 19:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

Let me clarify...

There are at least lebenty-gazillion settings in
MS Word.  Finding them all
in the menu tree is sometimes impossible.  If I
could open normal.dot in a
text editor and find say... show formatting
codes=ON and change it to OFF it
could save a lot of frustration.

I hate MS Word because everytime I create a
document it wants to format it
the way it wants to.  By gawd, if I want a bullet
I'll put where *I* want
it.  If I want something indented, I'll use the
TAB key.  Where is the menu
option to tell MS Word... "All I want is a
bare-a$$ naked document, when I
want some formatting I will tell you, and if that
d#$% paperclip or any
other stupid animated distraction shows it face
again I'm gonna shoot it
full of buckshot"?

Don