-=PCTechTalk=- Re: M$ Word help

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:24:00 -0700

Don, Have you tried Format> Reveal Formatting.  A box pops out on the right and
at the very bottom there are two options:  "Distinguish style source" and "show
all formatting marks"  If you select the first option it gives you  a bunch of
choices all in one place.  Probably not what you're looking for, but just a
thought. ~Glo