-=PCTechTalk=- Re: M$ Word help

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks ML but one of us isn't understanding the other.  When Gram opens Word
the page looks like graph paper.  I am looking for a way to set it back to the
default of a blank page.  I use to know a way that would change everything back
ti the original default and I just can't remember how.  If you are telling me
how I am not understanding, however I just got back from the doc and probably
shouldn't be trying to do anything technical anyway.