-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Glo's Photo hunt

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:29:03 -0700

Jacki, click on the link in this post from G-Man.  You sign in and click sign
in.  it goes to the nest page where the photos already are up.  Then click on
Management photos and you'll get to see Keyboard Cowboy, G-Man and Sir Troth.
I couldn't get this with the link Sir Troth sent, same as you, but this link
definitely works. ~Glo