-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Learning about Computers WAS: Active X question

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 00:36:35 -0400

Don,
    As a big fan of language, I actually meant it both ways, although my
second meaning was closer to "seemingly more complex than it really is".
:O)

    I also would like to encourage everyone with the means (an old PC just
lying around waiting for something to do) to give it a shot.  The worst that
can happen is you learn a lot more than you knew before you started.

Peace,
GMan