-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE version 8

  • From: dsw32952 <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:16:52 -0400

If you upgraded from IE 6 will it return to IE 6.  I bet it will, but so
far I have no problem with 8 except it keeps wanting to force feed an
explanation of how wonderful and useful it is on me even after I say
NO.  I have IE 8 installed everywhere except the old Dell XP Home
machine.  It will get upgraded the next time I turn it on.

Don

Gman wrote:
> Hi Annie,
>     IE8 should appear within your Add/Remove area.  Removing it will
> automatically return IE7 to full active duty.
>
> Peace,
> Gman
>
> http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

in the Subject.