-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE version 8

  • From: LilAnnie51@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:27:52 EDT

Well, for some reason, windows went ahead and installed IE 8 even though I
continued to click 'do not install'. It worked fine at first, but now I'm
beginning to have some browser problems. I think I'm gonna try to get IE 7
back  again, if I can just remember exactly how I go about that. LOL I think
I have to  uninstall IE 8 first and then reinstall IE7?

Lil Annie

In a message dated 6/16/2009 8:00:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Umm,  that depends on your definition of safe.  I usually wait until the
lack
of security in the old version makes me more nervous than the bugs in  the
newer version.

Ed