-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE version 8

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:20:29 -0400

So far, Windows Secrets has provided me with all of the info I've needed to
continue avoiding it.  The moment they say it's ok to install it, I'll go
looking elsewhere to see if that's the concensus across the board.  If that
requirement is met, I'll come in here and share that with the rest of you.

It's important to note that not everyone has problems with it.  My initial
sharing of the warning was not meant to tell you folks to not install it.
Only to be aware that there are widespread reports of issues it has caused
for others.  If you choose to install it and it doesn't work well, it's
usually easy enough to uninstall and we'll still be right here to help if it
doesn't.  Personally, I'll wait.  I hardly ever use IE anymore anyway, so
it's not a big loss to me.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php