-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hi G

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:25:18 -0400

Hi G, I tell you, I need to find the best setting, right now this email
looks really good, big bold letters. But running 1680x1050 with DPI at 200,
in Control panel, the icons overlap. It does the same at other times,
although when I run Firefox the text is still very small and I have to CRT +
3 times to increase the text size. I have text size set to Largest in
Firefox. I do not want to jump back down to 1280 or so...My video card isn't
outdated but if a 512mb card would greatly improve the overall monitor
performance I'm game. My current vid card is a 256mb ATI Radeon
X1300PRO...you think an upgrade is needed or would really help? Thanks
much..

Rudy