-=PCTechTalk=- Hi G

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:40:44 -0400

Yea, I found out there was nothing to worry about, Housecall tends to be
aggressive but thanks for the message as I have a beef to pick with you! You
advised me to get the Hanns-g 22" and I did and now I am really peod at you
buddy! See below.........

For not telling me to get it earlier, guess I didn't ask :) It is awesome,
I'm running it at 1680x1024 at the moment, thought I had to set the DPI very
high. Raising the DPI doesn't negate the any of the quality does it? I was
told it doesn't. At 96DPI things were too small...I have it bumped to the
max but I have yet to fine tune the settings as company is up......cheers..

Rudy