-=PCTechTalk=- ZA true-vector shutting down

  • From: "Glenn Folkvord" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:16:42 +0200

Hey gang,

I have Zonealarm 7.0.337 firewall and it works fine, except that TrueVector
services are shutting down once or twice a day, forcing me to reboot to get
it going again. The program is 100% updated. I understand this has been a
problem for other people too, but internet searches result in vague
solutions.

Either I need to get a new firewall, which I dont prefer because this ZA
works fine with my system whereas others do not, or fix this problem. I
recall there was a thread about Zonealarm a few months ago, but I cant find
the posts now. Any clues about this TrueVector service?

tia,
glenn