-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help With Installing PSP Thumbnail Handler

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:38:08 -0400

XP 64-bit only comes in the Pro version.

I'm wondering if this may just be a translation issue.  The 64-bit
extensions were originally referred to as AMD extensions, simply because
Intel didn't have a 64-bit CPU out at the time.  That naming convention may
just be AMD's reward for being first to the party.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php