-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help With Installing PSP Thumbnail Handler

  • From: WhatzForDinner <whatzfordinner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:41:10 -0400

oh ok............i'll have to keep my eye out tho cause I swore I saw 64 bit
somewhere,
maybe I just remember reading something else...........who knows??? lol

I did not downgrade from Vista.............I guess it was done for me by the
store
CompUSA............I was given the DVDs/CDs, whatever they are, to switch to
Vista if I should want but I don't want ;-)

OK, I'll check the site about any problems on not all the thumbnails showing
as they're supposed to.

I didn't realize any site except the MS Update site would know info about
my pc unless they have some type of scan that's run from their site, like a
free virus scanner or something.

thanks for the help!

sandy

ps.  I've had like 8 updates appear from MS today.........busy day for
updates.