-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman, others HD tv resolution question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:46:31 -0500

When it comes to TV terminology and what's available, I only know enough to
know that I don't know enough to answer this by myself.     lol

I don't know if it qualifies as part of the "High Definition" terminology,
but I'm thinking you're not getting the full story behind these terms that
get flung about by salesfolks.  Have a look at the article page linked
below, then start reading from the beginning.  Let what you learn guide you
to search for additional info as needed.  Before you pony up your hard
earned cash, make yourself somewhat of a psuedo-expert on the subject so
that it's impossible for any salespeople to take advantage of you and leave
you with less than what you really want from your soon-to-be purchase.
There's just too much money at stake to go in blind.     :)

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/tv-buying-guide14.htm

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org