-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update that will not go away

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:56:27 -0500

I think that is what was going on.  So how do I drag the OE icon into my
quick launch at the bottom of my screen?

thanks Gman

I "have" to uninstall office 2000 now.  Ever since the install and uninstall
of the newer one, my powerpoint and word will not work without me installing
the disks and I do not have them here now.  So, fingers crossed.

When you click on your IE's email button, you're now being
directed to Outlook instead of OE.