-=PCTechTalk=- Re: winzip question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:59:35 -0500

When I had installed and uninstalled the microsoft office pro plus 2007, it
has now "hosed up" my old microsoft word from my 2000 version.  It keeps
wanting me to insert my disk which I do not have on me, anyway to fix it
that you know of?  I also thought I had d/led the free office word program
from open source but I dont see it.

christy