-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update that will not go away

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:34:01 -0500

Cristy,
    Aren't you running WinXP?  XP doesn't even have a service pack 4, so you
are probably seeing something designed for either Office 2000 or something
else installed on your system (other than the operating system).  If it's
for Office 2000 and your Office install is now damaged, there's probably no
way it'll install correctly anyhow.

Question:  What program(s) do you use to access your email?  Also, if your
main email program is Outlook Express, were you using Office's Outlook for
anything?

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org