-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:59:25 -0400

The wording is, indeed, quite ambiguous <G>  I assumed it was for the download
time.........but then, again, some sites are rather unscrupulous.  Who knows
what they put in the software itself to "watch" the timer <laugh>
Let us know what you think of it.  I have a copy here but I'm truly tied up
right now.

 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Ô¿Ô¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 Every man is valued in this world as he shows by his conduct that he wishes to
be valued.

 -- Jean De La Bruyere

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:37:04 -0400, GMan wrote:

|  I downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet (I'll do that in
|  VirtualPC over the weekend).
|
|  And for anyone confused by that rather funny remark, the timer on
|  that page tells how much time is left before you can no longer
|  download it for free, not install it.         LOL
|
|  Peace,
|
|  http://tinyurl.com/3yur9h
|
|  "The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"

| |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |  ,,,,,,,,
| |  Ô¿Ô¬