-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:58:54 -0400

A most aware query, my friend.

The best thing about this particular driver app is that it can first allow
you to update to the latest versions of your drivers (it downloads them to
the drive - you do the installations of them manually) and then back up the
installed drivers as individual driver files.  You can later reinstall
Windows and then install each of these without the use of this program.  It
also has the ability to create a single EXE file that will install them all
at once following a Windows reinstall, again, without the need for this
program.  It's focus is on the drivers that do not come with Windows, but it
looks like even those can be backed up if desired.

Of course, a reinstall if Windows does spell the end of your use of this app
(and any others from this site), but then you should buy the ones you
actually used to encourage further development.        :O)

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"