-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: "Bonnie" <bbruhn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:08:42 -0700

I did not get that file when I unzipped the program
Here is what was in the folder after unziping
Driver Magician 647kb application
driverDB 483kb data file
help 385kbcompiledhtmlhelp
homepage 1kb internet shortcut
icon
pcidevs 817km text doc
readme 10kb text doc
unins000 24kb data file
unins000 672 application
unins000 11 kb outlook item
I have downloaded and installed other giveaways without any problems
Bonnie