-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:12:33 -0700

Well I went to the site today and got the Easy Macro Recorder.
It's fun but this is the procedure I went through.

I downloaded it to my download folder.
Set a restore point
Clicked on the zip file and extracted the setup.exe
Forgot to read the read me txt (LOL)
It installed nicely.
Then a popup box (would be easy to miss) gave me the name
GiveAwayOfTheDay
and a registration number.
I wrote the above down
I then opened the program.
But it was only when I closed it, did it ask me for the above
info.
Put it in and I was good to go.
Fun little program.
Judith