-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Double dutch in e-mails ?

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:22:03 -0400

Sandi,
    If you want to send an image while in Text mode, just attach it to the
message (Insert/File Attachment).  It'll still show up as an image, but will
be shown below anything you type into the body of the message.  To see
exactly what happens, send something to your own email addy after attaching
a small image.  You should also type out some text before AND after you
attach the photo, just to see if it makes any difference.  Be sure to keep
the image small since this is only a test to see how it works.        LOL

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner