-=PCTechTalk=- Manually deleting temporary Internet files

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:52:19 -0400

Hi again, everyone.  Can someone tell me the right way to manually delete
the temporary internet cache files if you use Internet Explorer?  I've tried
using Disk Cleanup and Delete Files under Internet Options in both IE and
Control Panel, but they all hang up on me and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and
they are "Not Responding".  Thanks in advance!  Connie C.

--Somebody's boring me --
     I think it's me--
     Dylan Thomas