-=PCTechTalk=- Re: D drive backup

  • From: "Miz ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:18:48 -0700

Good ideas..I am not familiar enough with the does and don'ts to know what
to do. D has 14% free space..the notice from defrag was it is a mess. and I
noticed when I tried to enter D that I get a message saying I can't enter so
I have no idea what is there. It says any change could prevent recovery
latter. which bothers me. All I see are locks with the various items it
contains--preload, recovery, tools, 1386
just don't know quite how to handle it. or is this warning really relevant?.
ml