-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Boot problem_DSL

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:14:49 -0500

You're welcome.  Just curious....

Has it done this since day one, or has it worked right before and started
doing this recently?  It may have been in the original post, but I missed
it.  The earlier post regarding a loose cable or card probably could also
cause a halt on the POST, but I would think that a peripheral or device
wouldn't work properly if so.  Perhaps that's the case, but I thought I
read that it was an annoyance, that otherwise the system worked fine?

~~~~~~~~~

On 10/24/2002 at 8:21 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Spider
was rumoured to have uttered....

          |  I'll look around and see if I can find anything
          |  that you suggested. Thank
          |  you for your help Wyatt, you tried and that is all anyone can
          |  ask for.
          |
          |  Spider

*******
All the preceding is solely my own opinion not necessarily held by any
other person in any other place at any other time.  No warranty express or
implied.  Author takes no responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of
this or any rebutttal information.  If you do not agree with this post,
please click delete and move on.