-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocked Sender

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:11:01 -0400

I had to use mailwasher for my best friend!
I was  getting rid of an address and asked her to use my other address. I only
had one or two people to start using the new addresses before I could delete it.
(it's an old address and a spam magnet). I sent her message after message, and
she just ignored them. so - I started to bounce my e-mails she sent to me back
to her with mail washer. She writes - with the new address, duh! for some
reason, my mail to you is bouncing back!

if you want to see what it looks like, send yourself an e-mail, and when it
comes in to you, check the bounce mark. it will bounce back to you and you can
see the bounce message.

crisS