-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocked Sender

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:11:01 -0700

  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocked Sender

  <, if the person was particularly bothersome to you, and you simply blocked
their address so that you didn't receive their notes, they would not know you
are blocking them. They might believe you are just ignoring them, >This is why
I use Mailwasher.  It will bounce the unwanted messages back to the sender,
telling them that the email is not in service somehow. ~Lu
  -----
  Yes, that is the case: the blocked email simply goes to your deleted items
folder.  I get no satisfaction from this--I want them to KNOW that I don't want
their emails!
  Mailwasher sounds more like what I want to happen--Glo

  ---