-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spybot - client man

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:40:06 -0500

lol... I am paranoid I guess... I use two - BlackIce, which has taken a bad
rap on many tech lists - but I purchased it years ago when ZA was probably
the only one out there besides BI.  ZA didn't work well for me... BI works
for me along with the freeware version of sygate, which I recommend to all
my clients.

if ZA works well for you and you are comfortable with it, keep it... but you
might want to give sygate a spin... if client man is indeed some form of
malware, your daughter may have picked it up thru a pop up window.... are
you running some sort of pop up stopper as well?

~s

----- From: "cris"

: Thank you! I'll do some reading!!
: ok - so, maybe I need a new/different firewall. Back to that discussion.
: Which do you use Suzanne?
: I have the information posted earlier -