-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:23:25 -0700

Sandi, I get lots of attachments from friends, but the scan always shows up
in the corner of the window as you mentioned.  I don't think I'd like to go
through all that moving  to the desktop and scanning the way you do, I count
on AVG to do all that and keep things safe.  I think it's called lazy :o)
~Glo