-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:36:09 -0500

Glo, it is showing up in Start, All Programs, but just as AVG Free 8.0.
However, when I click on it and bring up the program it brings up vers.
8.5.287.  So It seems all is well.  The only difference I have seen so far
is that it shows the results of minor scans in the interface itself instead
of down in the right hand corner of the window.  By minor scans, I mean when
I scan something that comes through as an attachment.  I don't open
attachments at all if they come from an unknown source but I get quite a few
from friends and I save them to desktop and then run AVG scan before opening
it.
Sandi